Investigating all aspects of the paranormal

Sunday, November 18, 2018

EVP F****** Coward - Horse Canyon, Utah



I've been cussed at by spirits quite a few times while out conducting an EVP session and this is the first time that I've had the F-bomb dropped at me three times before, but this is the first time while leaving an EVP session walking back to my truck. I always leave the recorder running until I get into my vehicle an ready to depart. If you do EVP's, I recommend you doing this, as some times you can collect good a EVP. If you know where this location is in Utah, it's a great spot for EVP's , but beware, some very dark energies reside there and extreme caution an protection is needed if you plan on doing any type of paranormal investigation there. My next video of a possession will show you what I'm referring to at this location. Viewer discretion is advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment