Investigating all aspects of the paranormal

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

So you want to be a ghost hunter? pt 1

The Wall at Peerless, Utah



    Just think, me being a ghost hunter, how exciting would this be. A lot of people are doing this, so why not me. What’s the reason you want to do this kind of work. Do you want to try helping trapped spirits or are you looking for notoriety. This is probably the most important question you can ask yourself, before diving head long into this field. I see so many starting in this work only to give it up after a couple years. The most common and number one reason I hear for quitting, is that it has become boring. The second reason I hear a lot about, is that the person in question wasn’t capable of dealing with the different paranormal aspects that come along with ghost hunting and how to properly deal with them. I’ve been in this line of work for well over 25 years and hope that this article will help you in searching for a reason. For me, ever since I was a young child, I had this ability to sense, see and even hear things that others are incapable of. This wasn’t only just related to the spirit world, but also to the UFO/ET and animals too. I’m not trying to prove the existence of ghosts or spirits and the afterlife, as I already know of their existence, but acting more or less as a guiding light, a road sign or beacon if you may, to help in their progression. I certainly don’t want to confuse any one, so at this point; all I’m going to say is that the entire paranormal spectrum is related to one another, everything from man on Earth, to Sasquatch and everything in between. The feeling and seeing of actually helping a trapped spirit move on is over whelming to say the least. My old partner has basically the same spiritual gifts as myself and we were doing a series of EVP sessions at the old mining camp (ghost town) Peerless, UT. After a couple of sessions, we started getting some pretty disturbing EVP’s. A new voice started asking for help in response to our questions. Over the next three sessions, we were getting “Help me” “Please help me” from this one man’s voice. Then another voice started answering our questions. This other voice was a real low and rough sounding voice. He would tell us to lease, don’t come back and that he was going to kill us. Then the original voice that was asking for help started answering our questions again. He answered with some very disturbing responses “To hell and back” many times. There was a bad spirit here and possibly more, keeping this one spirit from moving on. I started to talk to him out loud that he didn’t have to stay with these other bad spirits and that if he wanted to move on, it’s OK. I told him that as a spirit, they can’t physically hold you here. I told him to move towards the light with the Christ type feeling to it and don’t let these other bad spirits hold you here. A white fuzzy looking light slowly come up out of the ground between me and Kevin, and then very quickly shot straight up towards the night sky. It has been nearly two years since and we have never heard that voice again in our EVP’s. This is the reason why I ghost hunt, to help. What is yours?

Ron Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment